My Supply of The Best & The Purest Organic Moringa
In 2012, back when Ronald, our eight cats and I were still living in Siem Reap, Cambodia, our friend Jan’s organic moringa production was still in its planning stages. He had the land and was waiting to introduce moringa to it.
After a little over a year living in Siem Reap, I got the chance to visit home in mid 2013.
While in Manila, I was amazed to find all sorts of Moringa oleifera products in many shops, also in the malls and online. You can find them in the form of food supplements, tea, ingredients mixed in breads and cakes as well as in cosmetics and many others.
The trees can be seen in many front and back yards or along fences in neighborhoods where moringa or “malunggay” could be grown. Filipinos like to pick the leaves of the malunggay tree and use them as a vegetable because it is delicious to mix in “tinola” and other soups, and is known to be very nutritious.
Malunggay trees were plentiful in Manila and Cavite where I frequented whenever I was home. I do not recall seeing them in my hometown in Ifugao where the temperature tends to be cold at certain times of the year.
Before going back to Siem Reap, I bought a sack of malunggay seeds from a supplier in Quezon City, along with a couple of moringa products from a shop at SM Manila to take back with me to Siem Reap for Jan and my husband.
Once upon a time, I was mean to Moringa
I used to have this house in Imus (Cavite) where I stayed when I was on vacation from my work in the ships.
One time when I was not around, somebody decided to stick a branch of malunggay at a spot in my front yard a couple of feet from the sidewalk. The plant is very easy to propagate and sticking a branch in the soil is one way to go. I remember disliking the fact that my neighbors would step into my property to pull at the leaves in the afternoons to mix in their cookings almost everyday. Exactly! Like they did not have their own yard to grow their vegetables.
So one day I decided to be a meany and asked one of the men who came to deliver landscaping materials for my front yard to pull out what already looked like a nicely branched out trunk of a tree immensely covered in green leafy twigs… And the rest is history. I rarely spoke to my neighbors as I was a bit of a loner when home after almost a year on the ships back then. They probably do not even remember me and their malunggay tree that disappeared from my lil front yard…
Moringa’s Best – Products by Baca Villa Organic Moringa Productions, Siem Reap
Today, I’m a big fan of our friend Jan’s organic moringa products (tablets, soap, oil, and tea) which I use religiously everyday. I have great respect for the tree and I can’t live without the pure moringa oil which I use as my daily moisturizer. My face feels soft and smooth all the time since I’ve started using moringa oil. The tablets have worked wonders when I was still handling preschool classes for a couple of years in Siem Reap, and forgetting to take them with my breakfast meant feeling like a withered plant – not enough energy to match those of my kids in class all day. The tablets will always be a basic necessity in my life.
I want to share these outstanding products from this “miracle tree” to everyone the best way I can – through our Moringa’s Best online.
Our bestsellers at Moringa’s Best are the Pure Organic Moringa tablets, Organic Moringa Seed Oil, and the Handmade Moringa Soap mixed with other valuable natural ingredients. Do please check out the products in the website which was nicely set up by me and my husband and let me know if you want to try any. 🙂
Please click HERE to go to the website.
Organic Moringa products from Baca Villa organic farms can be purchased online at Moringa’s Best, retail and wholesale.
The Moringa oleifera plant or malunggay as it is commonly called in my country, is also referred to worldwide as nature’s Miracle Tree. Scientists agree that it is the most nutrient-dense botanical on earth weighing in with over 92 verifiable cell-ready nutrients including 46 antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, vitamins, minerals, omega oils and 18 amino acids (vital proteins) including nine that are rarely found intact within our present food chain. How about that. 🙂
The Moringa oleifera plant has tons of nutritional values. Here are some:
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene) B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folate (Folic Acid), Biotin, and many more
- Minerals: Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc
- All 8 Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine
- 10 Additional Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tryosine
- Other Beneficial Nutrients: Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavanoids, Omega (3,6,9) Oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and many more
- Gram for Gram, Fresh Moringa Leaves contain:
- 4 Times the Calcium of Milk
- 3 Times the Potassium of Bananas
- 4 Times the Vitamin A of Carrots
- 7 Times the Vitamin C of Oranges
- 2 Times the Protein of Yogurt
Some Fun Moringa Facts
1. In Africa, 25 g of moringa powder is administered to pregnant women daily to improve prenatal nutrition.
2. In 2008 the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH) named the Moringa Oleifera Tree the “Plant of the Year”
3. Moringa Oleifera is used as medicine by native peoples throughout the world to prevent or treat over 300 diseases. Additional scientific studies are needed to confirm its effectiveness for these traditional uses.
4. The Moringa Tree is known by 100 different names in different languages around the world.
5. Moringa is used in developing nations to purify polluted water, working as both a coagulant (for removal of turbidity) and as an anti-microbial.
baca villa, baca villa moringa production, best moringa, buy moringa, cheap moringa, healthy, healthy moringa, malungay, malunggay, moringa, moringa leaves, moringa oil, moringa oleifera, moringa powder, moringa products, moringa seed, moringa smoothie, moringa soap, moringa tea, moringa wholesale, moringa's best, organic moringa, pure moringa